Friday, September 17, 2010

Miss my little one

Sabrina and I have been trying to find a routine which worked for everyone and believe it or not, we finally worked one out. According to Map Quest the drive from Arlington to Rowlett is 58 min or 47.5 miles - 1 way. Then we drive to our office and then back to pickup Raynie and head home. Sometimes we are in the car for a total of 3 hours a day.  The schedule is complicated but it works for us at this time. Plus, routines are good and especially good for babies/kids. The 1 hour drive between the two homes is quite frustrating for Raynie so on Wednesday evenings, Sabrina and Raynie will spend the night with Grams in Rowlett. This will provide a break in the middle of the week and save gas as well. So, Wednesday evening Raynie and Sabrina were gone and I did not realize how much I would miss them, especially Raynie! Last night, I was anxiously awaiting their return, I was in serious need of some baby Raynie time. She cooed at me, she is  trying to talk, she smiles and is starting to even laugh out loud.  This is such a wonderful time in my life "and I do not want to miss a thing!" (Thank you Steven Tyler for those lyrics)

3 comments:

  1. Precious! You need a LITTLE down time to yourself and will find you enjoy Raynie all that much MORE! Routines are wonderful! They make EVERYONE feel more secure. It's usually a good thing to know what to expect! Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a long drive to do twice a day!! Glad y'all are getting a schedule down though. Can't wait till WEDNESDAY!!!

    ReplyDelete